Sunday, October 21, 2012

Been a while since I did a post.......

School year is off and running. I just submitted a list of the instruments that need replacing -district wide. It was a lot of work researching instrument brands/models so I could come up with a replacement cost of what we actually need. Now we will see if anything gets purchased.

Anna is in 5th grade already. She started trombone this summer and is in her 3rd year of piano. She is continuing with ballet and singing in the church children's choir. She is looking forward to sleeping over at grandmas later this week when I am at convention.

Dirk is Dirk. He just got back to work a couple of weeks ago. He was out on disability for 5 weeks. But he seems to be back in rhythm and back to his old self.

I brought in the herbs for winter and have finished cleaning out most of the flower beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment